1.8.24

Thursday

 If you touch me

Well, I just think I'll scream


It had been 10 months since the last event.

It had been 12 years since I felt this way. So defeated. At someone's mercy. Yearning. Yearning. Full of ups and downs.

I aim at exploding inside you. Atomically. Anatomically.

Your touch is remedy. For this distemper. If I were to run to you. Naked. Careless. Throbbing like a star.

Pulsating at 200 beats per minute. Smelling you in my clothes.

I want you. Fuck, do I want you. Supernova me in your eyes. I am all no one ever was, can you see that?

It had been 12 years since I last felt like a soul. Weightless. Levitating. Grab me by the leg before I float astray. Cause what I need I get simply staying right by you.

I'll mouth Whitman in your ear. I'll run myself over your skin. And we'll be one if only for a moment. The universe a simple blur.

I will make you breakfast and hum you a song. The one you choose. And nothing else will matter. If only for a moment.

You'll go home and I will too. So you can miss me and want to do this over and over.

It had been 12 years since I last crawled. Do me. Do me. Do me. To the beat of any song.

Grab me by the head. Pull me ever closer. Have me be a one. The one. The one that's next to you while the world collapses.

No hay comentarios: