4.8.24

A walk nowhere

 Hit me. Hit me hard. As fast as you might. I won't mind how hard. Be the one you want. And hit me hard. I'm iron. Cold and clad. Drive me far. And let me to rot. I'll find my way. Back to you perhaps. So you make your choice. Will you rip me naked? Leaving marks across. Wear my hide as you please. And haunt me for sport. Dry me, dry me, dry me. And hit me hard as you might. Words are overrated. You can keep your eyes closed. I can be gentle. Or I can start to roar. You should only sigh. Or should too begin to roar. I am only an animal. In heat and despair. Hit me, hit me hard. Be the one you want. I'll find back my way. Running, running after you. Going for the neck.

And I want you.

Every night right in my bed.

Legs open.

Waiting for me to start the commotion.

No hay comentarios: