8.6.09

tt

So there is not much to write but that I am tongue-tied. Why?
Is it the pre b-day down?
Is it that of not overcoming what I said I would?
Is it that of noticing what is & what is not?
Is it the precise discernment?
Is it the inaccurate one?
Is it the lack of knowledge?
Is it the excess of hope?
Is it tongue-tiedness itself?
Is it plain fear?
Is it a burst of reality?
Is it the end of the beginning of the end?
Is it the beginning of the end of the beginning?
Is it plain fear?
Is it the fear of flying?
Is it a smack in the face?
Is it trust?
Is it mistrust?
Is it ssenilenol?
Is it bad chemicals?
Is it the weather?
Is it?
Is it a bunch of misunderstood autumns?
Is it a misunderstanding?
Is it a bad dream?
Is it the rabbit in my headlights?
Is it the expansive unexpected bullets?
Is it the expected ones?
Is it that notes taste better?
Is it I?
Is it me?

No hay comentarios: