19.6.09

Once upon a time in 2006

The events about to be portraited here are entirely fictional. Therefore, they should be considered real.

I do not attempt to make you believe what I am about to tell you. Either way, you ought to avoid thinking of what you regard as impossible. There are things our parents, institutions & our Lord have pointed out as wicked thus forgettable thus unfeasible. Hence, I ask you to unlearn or at least cease the thoughts of what you have been taught, for they will become a greater impediment. I do not mean to act as a threat to the piece of truth carefully laid before your eyes. I just intend to get your understanding of my occurrence. There is only one reason as to why I do not dare to face you as I say what I cowardly write, you understand. Such reason is nothing but plain fear, fear of being tagged as mental. Pills or electroshock therapy could not undo that I went through. The pain of loss would go on after padded cells & tranquilizers. When I mention 'tagged as mental' I refer to 'considered mentally or inadequately ill by you." So then, I have got nothing else to say except what I must say: I sold my soul to the devil so I could see you once more.

No hay comentarios: