15.12.09

la mer

"The Sea looks for itself and finds itself and shouts and flees."

In a Summer afternoon I spread into the horizon, able to caress the shores where people gather to sip on dreams of infinity. Breath infused waves with the beat of my heart, going to and fro in an eternal dance with the attentive Moon. Fish, monsters, reefs, whales and every single particle swarmed with life lay dormant in the wait of the explosion of percussion and brass. With the wind as accomplice I used each of the clouds as bows to play on strings of blue skies what a Frenchman composed to serve as a companion for the sound of the ocean. On the 23rd day of the infinite month I shrouded my world with the joy of a sea that as vast as it is could fit in my soul. There was nothing to fear inasmuch as time lost itself in the eyes that reflect the shine of the stars. There was nothing to doubt because of the might which drifted madness and sanity into a crack in the floor of the sea until each note had faded. For twenty-three minutes those three sketches brought into existence by a virtuoso man drove me abstracted and lonely, omnipresent and embraced, complete and asunder. For those twenty-three minutes I could finally sense I am green and humid.

Animé et tumultueux...
A paroxysm of water...

'An empty seat to the left and one to the right regarding wherever she might have wished to have sat...'

1 comentario:

Penélope Miranda dijo...

La mer...
Au ciel d'été confond
Ses blancs moutons
Avec les anges si purs
La mer bergère d'azur
Infinie...