10.7.09

-3

So Earth seems like a blur...Today, and not just today, I have had the sensation of being in a dream. Not only talking about the very moment at which I happen to have such sensation [moment that is going and coming every single second of a day] but also referring to the awkwardly fresh sensation of having been living in a dream my whole life. I wish not to begin talking about the paradox, pipe dream or whatsoever-you-may-want-to-call-it regarding whether it is I who dreams of myself or I am a fragment of somebody else's perturbed mind, for I could really write about it at length and there might not be enough coherence around to make sense of it. However, such point forces me to acknowledge that, possibly, none of those occurrences I hold dear could have a palpable counterpart in reality.
I know there are one too many essays, novels, tales, songs, movies and metaphysical propositions about such matter, and that my text above may be terribly obvious enough, yet there is barely something else now that occupies my mind...Except music, which is the one thing I reckon escapes any twisted perception and is firmly established in my reality.

No hay comentarios: