18.1.09

A#

I reached my heart to feel its beat. The incessant booming took me by surprise because the afternoon of this day on which I type flew dearly calmed. The long walk I chose to go back home couldn't have been the reason to the upbeat. After lighting up a ciggy, I reached again: The constant blast was there. I just wonder if it has already turned so mad any other time before the current state of affairs. My hand [blessed hand that has attainably held hers for not enough hours] remained on the chest for the strength of this beat is simply mesmerising. I closed my eyes and slowed my pace. The music which pumped into my head from an amnesiac album drove me to everything and nothing. Every nerve began to shock mercilessly. Every pore expanded and contracted to the rhythm of my breath. I stopped walking. The beat kept going and, for a minute there, I felt the earth tremble to it.

I am home now [an hour and a half later by the way] The beat has not left.

No hay comentarios: