30.9.20

Acknowledgement

 Blanca, Arturo, Paola, Alejandra, Jonathan, Dani and Regina for all the unconditional love.

Javier, Arturo and Mia for being so important.

Yatza and Ruben, Beto and JC, for listening and being the best friends I could have.

Cash, Salish, Jam and Rons for the fucking fun times.

Finnegan and Ella, you magnificent dogs, you.

Moni, Elena, the other Elena, Mikey, Milio, Andrew, Carla, Nefer, C and David for all the shiny moments regardless of how often.

To all those to whom for several reasons I don't talk, for bearing with me for such and such. We may be not anything but strangers now, but, if I think of you for some reason, rest assured you were that important.

To those who tore my heart to pieces. I dearly loved you. I was as imperfect as I am, but, you know, I am as alive as I can be despite the pain.

I have always listed a bunch of people who have brought me happiness in the shape of music, books, movies, et cetera. It was easier in the past. Now, the amount of beauty I have found is so vast that I simply can't.

To all those reading this.

And to you, who despite arriving just now, are on top, just for making me believe once more.

Thanks...


No hay comentarios: