9.1.11

I jumped into the river

Dreams of going far, accompanied by whom and what one held dear in life, guided by heavenly birds and stars engulfed by a grinning moon. Never had lyrics tagged music so meticulously on any given day. A mesmerising rhythm shrouding the boom about to come. An outburst of instruments which rather assemble than tearing - drums depicting a march toward an otherwordly river, bass notes splashing like an oar against water, whale chanting evoked by a guitar… There is indeed an arduous trip within the song that may evoke all kind of memory. A journey through past invoking the tasty unpredictability of future in the form of a perhaps occurring present. A piece which should be used at the crossroads of decision.

-This unprecedented event was quite unexpected as well. There was a bow that made her say, "he is crazy." The piano lines marked the rise of a summit on a ridged Sunday. Faulty singing was all around. I could sense my voice holding hands with his, though. I could tell my heart beating thirty times thirty faster than throughout the rest of the night. I smiled. There were tears of joy that blurred not my sight. There was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt.

The inevitability of death ought to make such matter easier to digest.

No hay comentarios: