15.12.09

about...
There is the door which I have just gone through, and the holiday in the form of a road which lies ahead. There is the beginning of the day and the incessant beauty, which paves the way for my eyes of haughty. There is the no longer needed caution that could have been sewn and harvested when the succinct fear of what exists around took shape into a pair of hands. There is the sulphur from above and the grins in the dark, both whispering enticements, both awaiting blind horses.
I stretch till the night stops being an obstacle, and stretch through the day while I step on each to cobble, so each one remembers my name just in case a bomb splits my mind and my body into a shower of atoms.
There is the door that I have just left and the long road ahead that follows the skies regardless of the weather. There is a fire afar, illuminating the sunset whilst the sun and the stars fight each other off to be able to hang on to the path I have chosen to follow.

No hay comentarios: