18.3.09

R#

So...I jumped into the river long ago...9 years of wait, you understand. Songs of going away in little row boats & hitting bottom then escaping & implements saving lives & consolation & looking devils in the eye & lines of remaing alive which do not exist & one the most perfect days I have ever seen. I think of existing in an 1 AR as silly as it sounds. I like to exaggerate, you understand.
And one who has come as luck has changed jumped with me. I ain't talking about diving in together since we were already there. It is the jumping from the thrill of being there ourselves as if we were by ourselves.
No longer the nose against the screen picturing and salivating as though it could happen one day.
Twitching & salivating because there was no scaremongering. I was & it was. T-1 & the anxiety preceding joy did nothing but shut me down before the waterfall. Lights went. Thus lights came. I believed & she did as well.
Them notes flooding the space [within/without] which will not stay the same. Them notes into her voice ripping me because of what they now mean ['We met...'] I knew the pain which would come. I was astonished at the one which I thought would not. Tear 1, tear 2, tear 3, tear 4...Dry moment, then again eventhough I can handle fear & doubt...Tear 28, tear 30, tear 7 times 7, tear 50 something, tear one hundred and eighty, tear 1978+1980, tear 955,368...
I am alive everything all the time, here I am allowed after all this time.
...& the jumping hurt, but won't tear me down...& the banging won't remain, but the smile will prevail...
Reckoner, I did feel your hand and you took me away.
I can for sure tell you achieved redemption.
Jigsaw falls into place. My luck has changed. I feel your ripples on a blank shore. This is really happening. There is nothing to fear & nothing to doubt. I feel as everything is in its right place.
One of the most perfect days I have ever seen.

No hay comentarios: