25.1.09

C

Tons of water shed colour into my room. I was deeply asleep when it all came to be. The windows first shattered then broke without a single sound. In spite of the huge amount of liquid, every object stayed in the random place I have given to it. Numb is the adjective which best describes my body after opening my eyes in the middle of the flooded room. From top to bottom, this place where I have re-encountered love swims in various shades of blue. Funnily enough, there is no water outside my room. The door is open so I can see the dry existence outside. I stood up and walked to the door to take my arm outside. I was able to sense the breeze coming from an open window contrasted by my waterless skin.
My room is an ocean. I have grown flippers and turned myself blue with hues of red. I await for the purple whale to share my occurrence with her.

No hay comentarios: